Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Back to V1

  1. #1
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lakeland,Fl
    Posts
    2,702

    Default Back to V1

    I said I wouldn't do it but I ordered another V1 today.

  2. #2
    Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,360

    Default Re: Back to V1

    can't live with out the arrows

  3. #3
    Power User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    not here.
    Posts
    4,150

    Default Re: Back to V1

    Send BG an invite.

  4. #4
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    14,448

    Default Re: Back to V1

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinder-Guy View Post
    I said I wouldn't do it but I ordered another V1 today.
    LOL! You and Seth!

    Was your last one a 3.872?

    "Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

    "im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

  5. #5
    Rocket Driver
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    8,713

    Default Re: Back to V1

    Why do you ever give up a V1? I can see complimenting it with a 9500ci or a STi-R, but to be without arrows? Man some people just have miserable lives, no arrows, must be terrible!

    Welcome back!
    Valentine One (3.858 Ice Cream Truck, 3.812 in Vette)
    4 Head LI (On Vette) (7.11 CPU Regular heads front, HP Heads on the rear)
    9500ci (On Vette)

    LI Quad (On Ice Cream Truck)

    LI Dual (On SRX, 7.06 CPU)

    ProLaser II, ProLaser III, Stalker LZ-1, LTI Marksman & Laser Atlanta "R" (looking for an Ultralyte LRB)

    2008 Corvette Z-51 Coupe

    Escort 9500 ix (Cadillac SRX)

  6. #6
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY State
    Posts
    386

    Default Re: Back to V1


  7. #7
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Back to V1

    it's ok, i bought a matching one for my gf. we're all guilty so ur not alone

  8. #8
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    591

    Default Re: Back to V1

    I sold my V1 way back in the day when the 9500s came out and I tried to convince myself that it was ok to be without it. but I ended up selling both the 9500s and go back to V1.
    Havent looked back since

  9. #9
    Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,364

    Default Re: Back to V1

    Congrads on the rebound!!

  10. #10
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lakeland,Fl
    Posts
    2,702

    Default Re: Back to V1

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinder-Guy View Post
    I said I wouldn't do it but I ordered another V1 today.
    LOL! You and Seth!

    Was your last one a 3.872?
    Yea...I actually bought another off Ebay today....Both 3.872....But I pmed the guy and he sold it outside ebay for $330....Its 2 weeks old...He needs the money.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •