Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: V1 Ordered :)

  1. #1
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    106

    Default V1 Ordered :)

    Thank you for your order!

    Your order number is: ***********

    The items you purchased are:
    20015 VALENTINE ONE WITH LASER

    Product Cost = $ 399.00

    Shipping = $ 19.10

    Tax = $ .00
    ___________
    Total = $ 418.10
    Can't wait! I'll post a review after my roadtrip back to college Jan 4th.

    I keep seeing mixed feedback about the POP settings, some people say it speeds the detection up, others say it slows it down.. Should I leave it on or off?

    And should I go with the big L or little l? Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Zero187; 12-27-2009 at 11:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Power User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Htown
    Posts
    3,253

    Default Re: V1 Ordered :)

    could've saved more by ordering a returned unit...

  3. #3
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tornado Alley
    Posts
    503

    Default Re: V1 Ordered :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero187 View Post
    Thank you for your order!

    Your order number is: ***********

    The items you purchased are:
    20015 VALENTINE ONE WITH LASER

    Product Cost = $ 399.00

    Shipping = $ 19.10

    Tax = $ .00
    ___________
    Total = $ 418.10
    Can't wait! I'll post a review after my roadtrip back to college Jan 4th.

    I keep seeing mixed feedback about the POP settings, some people say it speeds the detection up, others say it slows it down.. Should I leave it on or off?

    And should I go with the big L or little l? Thanks for your help!
    I run with pop off. I mostly use A mode as the falses don't bother me. IMO run it in A for awhile get used to it then make changes that suit your driving area. Enjoy it , its a great RD. you will love the arrows!

  4. #4
    snoopyc4
    Guest

    Default Re: V1 Ordered :)

    Turn POP off. Run the V1 in big A on the highway and little l in the city.

  5. #5
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    106

    Default Re: V1 Ordered :)

    Quote Originally Posted by speed-dreams View Post
    could've saved more by ordering a returned unit...
    Why would I do that and risk not having the latest & greatest? $400 is nothing anyways.. Thanks for the advice though

  6. #6
    Power User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Htown
    Posts
    3,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero187 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by speed-dreams View Post
    could've saved more by ordering a returned unit...
    Why would I do that and risk not having the latest & greatest? $400 is nothing anyways.. Thanks for the advice though
    its a returned unit exactly like brand new...

  7. #7
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    106

    Default Re: V1 Ordered :)

    Quote Originally Posted by speed-dreams View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero187 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by speed-dreams View Post
    could've saved more by ordering a returned unit...
    Why would I do that and risk not having the latest & greatest? $400 is nothing anyways.. Thanks for the advice though
    its a returned unit exactly like brand new...
    Too late now, I needed it ASAP, so I got it right off the main site.
    Last edited by Zero187; 12-29-2009 at 08:19 PM.

  8. #8
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,958

    Default Re: V1 Ordered :)

    I thought the V1 was better with POP on and Belscorts better with POP off. I would leave POP on, and if you get a bunch of Ka band falses or J-outs turn it off. But I would at least give POP on a chance.

  9. #9
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: V1 Ordered :)

    Just got my V1 before Xmas and cannot wait to take it back to work. Absolutely love it so far.

  10. #10
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    central NJ
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: V1 Ordered :)

    I just ordered my v1 on 12/29. reading these posts have me soo excited!!
    The shipping charges are a little steep. they should really throw in shipping for free. Anwyas, i went with ground since im located in NJ and it should take 3-4 days tops. Besides, I'm still using my 8500 x50 while I wait for the V1 to get here

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Thanks for the help. Ordered a V1
    By Sniper in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 10:15 PM
  2. Just ordered G4.
    By Cherokee Driver in forum Laser Veil Stealth Coating
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 11:13 PM
  3. just ordered my STI
    By Anthrax in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:42 PM
  4. XTR-695 Ordered!
    By dmo1028 in forum Whistler
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:57 PM
  5. Ordered Me a V1
    By Richard in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 08:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •