Hey folks, just wanted to let you all know that I bought the new XTR-560 and received it recently. After doing research on the forums about the company and their products, it seems to be a reasonable choice. I'm assuming it can't be much worse, hopefully better then the Pro 73, but I've never had one to compare it to. Was on a super tight budget and heard the Whistlers were good if not the best for the money.
I will try my hardest to test it out for you guys. I live in the New York, Long Island area and we have a range of everything being used here. The problem is, i'm new to the whole radar detection area itself, so if anyone has any tips they want to give me to test it out, i'd be more than willing to.
I think this is a fair upgrade from a 2-3 year old cobra someone lent me a while ago =P. I was driving down a parkway in my area and I noticed a cop on the side of the road less than 50 yards away. Ka band shot from 0 to 5 bars instantly as soon as i passed him. Thats Cobra for you I guess.
Well if anyone else has some more input on this model, or any questions for me(note: really haven't gotten a chance to test it yet, but i'll post how quickly it responds once there is a cop gunning in the premesis) i'll see what I can find out!




Reply With Quote
Bookmarks