Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15

    Default K-Band Wont shut off!!!!

    I turned x and kband off on my rx65 because it goes off constantly and chp only uses ka. X-band wont go off, but k-band still goes off even know I changed it to off, any solution?

  2. #2
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    11,015

    Default

    You turned off K-band on your RX65 unit (which I dont recommened), and it still goes off on K-band? I would say recheck to make sure it is actually disabled.

  3. #3
    Power User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AirMoore
    You turned off K-band on your RX65 unit (which I dont recommened), and it still goes off on K-band? I would say recheck to make sure it is actually disabled.
    x2

    If it still does then you have to send it in for repair.

  4. #4
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rottweiler Land
    Posts
    10,420

    Default

    X3

  5. #5
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    6,538

    Default Re: rd acting up

    I would use the reset feature on your Bel and start all over again. Mk

  6. #6
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rottweiler Land
    Posts
    10,420

    Default Re: rd acting up

    Quote Originally Posted by proudNMAmember
    I would use the reset feature on your Bel and start all over again. Mk
    If that doesn't work send it in for repair.

  7. #7
    Experienced
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Make sure you turn off SWS too. When SWS is on, it'll still pick up K even when you turn K off.

  8. #8
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Where I live x and k bannd isnt used, only ka. I turnoff k and it says complete, after it goes back on

  9. #9
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rottweiler Land
    Posts
    10,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pniblo
    Where I live x and k bannd isnt used, only ka. I turnoff k and it says complete, after it goes back on
    Mase is talking about the Safety Warning System PNIBLO

  10. #10
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    Quote Originally Posted by pniblo
    Where I live x and k bannd isnt used, only ka. I turnoff k and it says complete, after it goes back on
    Mase is talking about the Safety Warning System PNIBLO
    I know that, lol, I was just explaining the situation, I turned of sws, and now it is staying off. X and k were going off so much in the city its rediclous, waste of time

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp
    By rpholbrook in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 05:19 PM
  2. Wont buy navalert now!
    By BlinderGuy in forum Other Countermeasures
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 04:19 PM
  3. V1 wont power on
    By antilag in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 11:42 AM
  4. What Band(s) should I shut off?
    By Greg in forum Radar Detectors - General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 10:46 AM
  5. SHUT OFF X BAND AND REAR LASER
    By Rottman in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-19-2005, 12:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •