Well, I installed 2 heads LI a couple of weeks ago.
After that, sometimes I get the "poor or bad connection" voice message.
This happens once or twice every 2 or 3 days, randomly. I checked the two RJ11 connectors and they seem fine.
I checked heads also. with a closer inspection I found that the transparent cover of one head is not perfectly glued to the body.
See the pic (it's not the real picture of my head: I used someone else picture adding the drawing of the fissure)
There is a small gap between the body and the cover and if I push the cover with my thumb the gap is reduced, but it returns like a spring when I stop pushing.
Is it possible that the head got some water inside trough the fissure (we have had some rain last days) so the CPU diagnostics gives the connection error?
LI guys, what's your opinion?





Reply With Quote
but, in case, I appreciate your kindness....
Bookmarks