again - its not my first forum. I understand how to, and commonly do search out answers. you *****ing everytime I post is useless. if everyone was like you and started 2 threads in the entire time they were here, noone would use the forum because it'd be boring and no discussions would going on. you've voiced your opinion, I got it - more than once. i.e. - its noted
move on.![]()
Last edited by RadarKid; 06-26-2008 at 09:29 AM.
So you are saying NONE of the topics you started below could have been prevented? You made all of these within a month of being here. There are even duplicate topics for the same issue!
who has the ZR4 shifter installed?
Best place to pick up a V1 used?
Do ANY detectors (w/o jammers) save you from Laser?
9500i Rear Detection
left half of screen disappeared on 9500i
Stealth mounting
Local store to buy "Add-a-Circuit" ?
Done with TrueLock
Escort Power Cord work for V1?
Truelock gets me again!
Post a pic of where you mount your detector.
cheapest place to get a visor storage pouch?
I assume this is BS?
Best 9500i video I've seen yet
is there a classifieds area for selling radar detector stuff?
9500i scared the bejezus out of me
Question about TrueLock on 9500i with multiple alerts
Wierd with GPS mark locations
whats with the V1 Zombies on YouTube?
Hard Wire Smart Cord - How do you wire it?
Blue verse Red LED's
My new 9500i Blue on the way!
9500i Ramp Up fix?
New 8500 x50 Blue OR New 9500i???
8500 X50 or 9500i
Escort 8500 X50 Locking up on X-band repeatedly
Escort 8500 x50B locking up on Xband...why?
Am I going to have to seperate you 2![]()
Bookmarks